The set up Romanian company process calls for multiple mandatory procedures that can further determine the overall practicality of the business itself. All legal steps dictated by the process of company formation relate to clear regulations imposed by the Romanian legal system. Benefiting from professional assistance during every stage of the company creation mechanism guarantees final positive results and, most important, financial security. Our team of competent lawyers gradually introduces clients to more or less intricate legal terms and constantly provides professional advice adapted to each possible case.
Our robust commitment to excellence enabled us to identify and develop strong strategies always oriented towards our client’s best interests. We can deliver optimal solutions designed to anticipate and deflect from a potential unfavorable course of actions. Each client will also be provided with all required documents illustrating the company registration Romania process. We list below all services included by our law firm in the company formation package.
Company Formation Romania Package:
• Reservation of the company's name;
• Drafting of the Articles of Association (by-laws) and statements (affidavits) of the shareholders and directors;
• Submitting the share capital to a chosen bank;
• Filling the application to the Local Trade Register in the presence of the deputy judge;
• Undertaking the Certificate of Incorporation and the VAT number;
• Our law firm can provide you with a registered office or a complete virtual office solution;
• Following the company’s registration, our attorneys will make all the necessary steps in front of the Romanian authorities in order to obtain all the necessary licenses or authorizations.
Common types of companies in Romania:
• Limited Liability Company (SRL)
The most popular vehicle for carrying on business activities in Romania by local and foreign investors, because of:
a. Low administrative requirements;
b. Greater flexibility compared to other types of companies;
c. Low initial capital requirements.
- minimum registered capital: currently 200.00 lei (about 60 EURO);
- the maximum number of shareholders, natural or legal persons, in such a company is 50;
- a SRL is managed by one or more administrators (directors) which may have full/limited power and who may be Romanian/foreign citizens.
• Joint-stock Company (SA)
The number of joint stock companies (SA) is growing in Romania.
- minimum registered capital: currently 25,000 EUR;
- there is no limit for the number of associates, however, such a company should have at least 2 shareholders;
- when an SA is established, at least 30% of the subscribed share capital, or 100% in respect of contributions in kind, must be immediately contributed upon formation of the company and all subscribed share capital must be fully paid within 12 months of formation.
Our law firm, located in Bucharest, Romania, offers additional services for Romanian or foreign companies such as:
- Ready-Made companies
- Registered office in Bucharest, Romania;
- Virtual office in Bucharest, Romania;
- Accounting services.